1. J is so ready for Kindergarten, she has been on fire with her spelling lately.
2. Loungin or wrestling: it’s a daddy daughter thing.
3. Triple J – seeing my sister with my babies makes me smile.
4. This girl is really turning into a fish.
5. We went Strawberry picking last month. On another note, check out those gangly legs – growing like a weed!
6. J feeding her baby sister for the first time. Sniff.
7. Something about little teeny toes, I can’t stop kissing them!
8. Eyes and hands.
9. Seeing these two together melts my mama heart.
10. A barefoot contessa cake for Daddy’s birthday. We were missing a few candles.
11. We’ve moved baby J into her little crib and so far it’s been a success. Until 5:00 a.m. when she moves in to our bed for cuddles.
12. Sleeping like a baby (in a Vancouver heat wave).
13. J and Auntie C heading out for an early morning appearance on CTV
14. The way the dinner light shone on her face was so pretty. Oh, and I have the pickiest eater in the world right now – I don’t know what happened. Deconstructed foods are all the rage these days, and if it’s green it better just beat it.
15. Great Auntie D, the baby whisperer.
16. J made the tastiest watermelon and blueberry skewers the other day and popped them in the freezer. We will do that again for sure.
17. Wiggling the bassinet – she is such a good big sister.
18. J and baby J’s first tea party, how cute is that?